Our experienced and specialized operatives do what most others will not. We do the ground work in any country around the world. We work with private and government agencies around the world using laws, regulations, and techniques in our field to accomplish what ever we need to enable CARI to recover your child/children safely and quickly.
CARI also assists in the recovery of children who are victims of 'Child Sex Trafficking'
We listen and gather all information for a successful recovery.
Our number one goal is the safety of your child/children. Our planning is second to none. We assess, re-assess and assess again all our options. We will not endanger anyone on our assignments. Planning, locating, rescuing, and bringing home your child is what we do best. We are here to help you and your child/children reunite again!
Our operatives will spend endless hours planning a safe recovery.
Plans are put into action with your child's saftey being our main priority.
We reunite you with what is most important to you, your child/children.
Child stealing is child abuse...."Parental Abduction" is the unlawful taking by one parent, depriving the other parent or guardian of their lawful custody of the child. Children are used as both objects and weapons in the struggle between the parents which leads to the brutalization of the children psychologically.
Please read our updated fraud list on this link. All details posted can be verified with factual evidence as well as victims. Countless victim parents come to CARI after these individuals scam them.
- Contact your local police immediately
- Instruct a qualified and experience lawyer in Parental Child Abduction
- Depending on which country your child has been been taken to you may need to appoint a lawyer overseas
- Contact your Central Authority within your country who will handle your case and who may be able to submit a Hague application on your behalf
- Contact CARI for advise on any issues with your case. We can offer you contact details for family lawyers experience in Parental Child Abduction